
Gracie found the wishing well......

Gracie is standing in front of "the" tree....Her mommy used to hang upside down from it when I was her age only I was in a dress..........

Open the door and out they flew.......poor Ella Kate and Gracie both struggled to walk with their winter coats on.......

Please can we come outside now? Please?,,,,,,,,,,,,
We went to E-town for Woodring Family Christmas with all my extended family. We went to my grandparents farm. The girls loved the farm. It was kind of cold and windy but after lunch Anna Beth was down for a nap and the other two really wanted to go out and run.....We finally got all bundled up and away they went! I have many fond memories of growing up here. I spent days and nights playing and roaming on this land. Watching my girls run on the same land where I ran when I was their age was surreal and so wonderful. I am so glad I can give them a small taste of the childhood I had, and am so very thankful for the legacy of my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment